I hit the Local Three brunch every Sunday I’m in town. I go to dinner here about once a month.
Things that are awesome about this place:
- Staff: always friendly and able to show some personality.
- Art/Decor: maybe not for everyone but I love all the pieces here.
- Bar (in general). Extensive if pricey liquor selection. Awesome wall of bourbon. Great great great cocktails.
- Brunch: Come hungry. We are here every Sunday with a group between 2-12 people.
- Local Menu: I’ve never been disappointed with dinner. Always new and interesting things to try and a couple dishes here have ranked as all-time Atlanta favorites.
So, yeah, if you haven’t been, fix that.
Social Media for the Local Three Restaurant
-no twitter available if you know it and want to help out let us know
Latest Youtube Videos
This video from YouTube has either been tagged or mentioned in he description for this restaurant. Let us know if this is not a correct video or if you have a better one and we will update it if needed.
title: Local Three | 302 | Atlanta Eats
description: Tucked away in a Tuscan Villa inspired office building, three Atlanta locals decided to bring their passion for food, bourbon and The Dude to the masses. Tod…
title: Local, Fresh, Sustainable - Behind The Kitchen : Local 3
description: We continue to follow the progress of Chef Chris Hall and the opening of the restaurant Local Three in Atlanta, GA. Chris gave us an update and a behind the …
title: Farm and Table Talk - Local Three, Atlanta GA - @usafarmstars
description: Watch as Mary Interviews Tommy Searcy (Farmer) and Todd Mussman (Executive Chef) in their collaboration to bring amazing food to Local Three.
title: Local, Fresh, Sustainable – Local Three : Prep Time
description: We are wrapping up our series with the guys from Local Three. We’ve been following (video 1, video 2) these guys through the process of opening their local A…
title: Farm and Talk with Mary Blackmon: Local Three, Atlanta, GA
description: Mary visits farm-to-table hot spot Local Three in Atlanta to chat with Chef Todd and hog Farmer Tommy.