Eat Street is a lip-smacking celebration of North America’s tastiest, messiest and most irresistible street food.
From Tijuana-style tacos served out of an Airstream trailer and pizzas baked in a brick oven on wheels to classic dogs with all the fixins and sirloin burgers slathered in bacon jam – food cart fare is the hottest trend going.
The stars of the show are the vendors – food mavericks with creative takes on mobile meals and inspiring stories to tell. Seeking out the very best curbside eats all over North America, Eat Street is your grease-stained roadmap to the ultimate street food experience.
Social Media for TV Show Eat Street
-no email address available if you know it and want to help out let us know
-no facebook available if you know it and want to help out let us know
-no twitter available if you know it and want to help out let us know
Latest restaurant reviews from the TV show Eat Street
- The Trailer Park in Lansing, MI
- Truck Norris in Los Angeles, CA
- Baby in Los Angeles, CA
- Gypsy Queen in Baltimore, MD
- Dim and Dem Sum in Cleveland, OH
- Wicked Witches in Tampa, FL
- 2Fat2Fly in Columbia, SC
- Artigiano in Portland, OR
- Babaloo in San Francisco, CA
- Baconmania in Costa Mesa, CA
- East Side King in Austin, TX